Saturday, November 11, 2006

My Photos..

Now that I know how to upload pictures into this blog,here are some of the pictures of me (with my so called black-copper-gold hair.. haha) which was taken recently during the AIESEC National Conference and also during the salam perantauan photo session.


the hyper active warwick kids, especially the one in orange at the back there. I wonder if he had too much coffee or something.. :P


With my housemates, Khalis & Rizal.

Wasted !!!! (except for me)
AXIS 2006 in Norwich!!

Halloween Party during the AXIS Conference. The blood effect really did turn out well i supposed. Ha Ha

Warwick delegates at the conference.

Me & Bhavna.

Kunal, my roomie during the conference.

Btw, this is how my hair supposed to look like. Ha Ha. Very much different from now indeed. Well, i got some helpers to do my hair when I was in Malaysia (haha, thanks guys!!), but now I just don't bother (and don't have the time either) to do it anymore.



On a SPECIAL NOTE, TONIGHT, 12 NOVEMBER 2006 IS RIZAL'S BIRHTDAY. LET US ALL DROP BY at HIS BLOG AND WISH HIM A SPECIAL BIRTHDAY WISHES. There is a comment box in his blog, do drop ur birthday message there okay?? And to rizal, dont be mad at me for doing this. Happy 21st birthday to you. One year older, hope to be a lot wiser.:P Click here on the link to go to Rizal's page.

2 Comments:

Blogger Audy said...

heh...it's been quite a while since i last came to this blog...thanx anyway...baru reti upload gbr ke??
hehee

November 13, 2006 2:21 AM  
Blogger Mohammad Ihab Ismail said...

Salam...

Spooku hanjeng la attire Halloween ko hahaa...
TAKUTTTTTTTTTTTTT

November 27, 2006 1:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home