Sunday, November 05, 2006

Vanity sucks!!

I am browsing through all of my photos when I was in Malaysia, and suddenly I realized something. I actually do love my black and spiky hair!! I missed my hair when it was black. Geez, what has really got into me the day I decided to colour my hair.. Ha Ha.

On a different note, this would the first (might not be the last) and the most vain entry ever. Ha Ha. Maybe because I have not much things to do, only then I start procrastinating and doing all these insignificant stuff ( being online at MSN, browsing my photos, surfing the web and etc).

Ok,it would be better for me to try to get back on my grip now before I slip further into this vanity talks. What the hell am I thinking? Why out of all the sudden that I do concern about my hair?Geez, I am crazy. A lot of people are already fully aware of this, but only now that I realized that I do have some personality disorder within myself. Ha Ha.

Ciao ciao.

Vanity sucks!! But I just cannot help it!

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

what colour is your hair rite now?..hehe

November 06, 2006 7:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

to adam and anonymous,
the colour of my hair is now copper gold + black..
haha

nice, huh?

November 06, 2006 4:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

u should post a poll ( and ur current pic too) if u wanna know the color is nice or not. haha. i would like to try it too, but my mom will surely cut my body into 14 pieces before i could do that.

November 06, 2006 8:08 PM  
Blogger faisal said...

geez..my mom was ok with that, it was just my dad who cant stop nagging at me when he figured out about that... haha

November 06, 2006 9:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow, this anonymous fella really read your blog :)

I still want a picture.

November 06, 2006 10:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what's happening here?
hair? color? gold? huh???
meh sini dgn rizal supaya aku leh tgk
hehehe

November 06, 2006 11:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahah
datang ler coventry
lg sng keja aku
:P

November 07, 2006 12:02 AM  
Blogger faisal said...

the last comment was made by me
caitt.. lupa nk log in
=)

November 07, 2006 12:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the 1st comment cela isn't mine anyway :p

November 07, 2006 2:09 AM  
Blogger .ain. said...

hey, faisal..wud love to see ur new hair colour! upload la gambar! nak tgk! nak tgk!

November 09, 2006 3:24 PM  
Blogger faisal said...

hahaha
yeah
sure
would love to upload my own pics at this blog
but the problem is... urmm.. urm.. i dont really know how to do it (that explains why i never actually upload any pictures on this blog)..

so, can somebody please teach me of how to do that??
:P

any takers?

have a great weekend!!

November 11, 2006 8:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home