Sunday, October 22, 2006

Selamat Hari Raya!!

The title already says it all.
Happy Eid Mubarak to everyone!!!
Marilah bermaaf-maafan,
and may we all have a blessful eid.

However unfortunately, my raya this year would not be the same as last year. Eid was during the reading week last year, so we all had plenty of time to throw in some open houses and we really did celebrate the Eid last year. Yeah, it was in last year,and it is not the same again for this year. Eid is TOMORROW, yet I have a seminar at 9 in the morning. Bloody Hell. xnak pergiiii ( geez.. it was only a few days ago that I promised to myself not to miss any class for this year..haha)Nevertheless, I am still contemplating of missing that one and instead going for a later session. It would be pitiful if I have to spend my raya in my class talking about some crappy stuff on ministerial resposibility and accountability when I am supposed to observe the Eid celebration.

Currently listening to Sudirman - Selamat Hari Raya on my laptop. Sedey la plakkk.. HeHe "selamat hari raya, aidifilfitri mulia, kepada muslimin & muslimat, semoga aman bahagia..."


Actually, I never had the intention to make this salam raya wish at my own page, but only have to do so when my salam perantaun was never being published by Utusan Malaysia at their page. Hehe.So, I'd better stop now. Happy Eid Mubarak once again.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Selamat Hari Raye Dik!!!

October 29, 2006 5:47 PM  
Blogger faisal said...

izwan - korok mu.. sejak bila aku adik ko?sejak bile bapak aku kawen dgn mak ko?hahah.. kidding lol. erm.. slmt raya jugak la izwan.. ada masa datang la umah aku k.. hehe.. lame dah x jumpa

joyzoul - saper ni ek?

November 02, 2006 7:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home