Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Welcome Back

Yeah
welcome back
it has been a while since i last updated this blog ( geez.. i can see all the spider webs all over the place..lol)

I have left blogging for the past 3 months. Why then bother to start updating it now? That is because I am now back in the UK. Apart from living my mundane daily routines, I really to take some time off. To get away from the books. That's why I choose to start blogging, again. Ha Ha.

First of all. I am really glad to be back in the UK. Why is that?? I've been in Malaysia for 3 bloody months and accomplished almost nothing. I did not really do my internship as I intended, I've spent my allowance in such a ridiculous way that I am now almost broke, and my life was simply drifted away just like that without having any directions to go. To think that way, I am really glad to be back in Coventry. But still, I do miss Malaysia sometimes though, especially my family at home.

Anyway, this is just and intro. Just to say that I am very much alive. Just to say that I am back into blogging, but yet to have any particular topic to write about this time.

Btw, Eid celebration is coming up soon. Too bad it shall fall NOT on my reading week, and to make it worse, my raya would be fully packed with lectures and seminars. Damn.. kena bawak kueh raya masuk lecture hall camnihhhh..HeHe.. Oh, one more thing. I saw a picture one of my mate dkt salam perantauan the other day. Haha. Without thinking much, I browsed through all of my pictures and selected one which I think is appropriate and sent it to salam perantauan as well. So I am still waiting for it to come out right now. HeHe..

Ok then. Enough for now.

Ouh, before I forget, Selamat Berpuasa to everyone.

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You DID NOT miss your family. When your were in Malaysia, tell me how many days that you actually spent at home?

Ha-ha.

October 10, 2006 1:28 AM  
Blogger faisal said...

That is not true
I do miss my family
Yeah, I was not at home most of the times when I was in Malaysia. But that did not at all prevent me from having some quality times with my family. As people always say, it's not quantity, but it's the quality that counts. Have I made myself clear on this?? I really hope so. He He

October 10, 2006 1:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

rite...

October 10, 2006 7:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

struggle hantar =P

October 10, 2006 8:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

salam perantauan poyo la wei hehe saje je kaco ko..

dan reply ko jua amat poyo ok haha itu menandakan ko mmg tak cukup masa ngan kengkawan.. isk isk..

October 11, 2006 12:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

aku ke?

aku x poyo

October 12, 2006 11:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

he's talkin bout faisal la.

October 12, 2006 11:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha
aperhal imree nak terasa sampai dkt blog aku ni
=P

October 14, 2006 12:26 PM  
Blogger alibaizuri said...

you weren't with your family? and u didn;t make time for me!??!?

waaaaaaaaaaa.........

sedih nyer .. and u didn't reply my txt too....

you owe me a "salam raya" .. come on.. kneel down .. =p

miss u la bro!
*hugZs*

October 22, 2006 3:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home