It must have been ages since I last made any entry at this blog.
There are still a lot of things that need to be said. But due to the time constrains, I never seem to have the time to make any new updates.
Okla, let me just briefly updates what have been happening for the past 2-3 months.
- I worked at the Warwick Accommodation for about 3 weeks.
- Went to London with Rizal and stayed at Wan's crib. Had small gathering for my birthday. Then we came back to Coventry. Had the so called "surprised" birthday dinner with Dian, Hannah and Rizal. LOL. Thanks to all for the wishes + cards + dinner treats.
- I celebrated Christmas by having a small Christmas gathering/dinner with Dian and Hannah. We all ate like pigs (honestly x tipoo. Dian and Hannah ate 6/7 pieces of chickens). Thanks for Hannah and Dian for keeping me a company during the Christmas when both of my house mates fled away to some other places.lol)
- Note: I did not do any boxing day shopping this year as I have already spent most of my allowance paying for my credit card bills ( I shopped like a mad person when I was in Malaysia, and that really put me into deep water. I will NEVER do such thing again. Apros + Kaslam + Shah, please do not lead me into more lavish spending when we are back in Malaysia next time yeah!!)hehe.
- I went to Spain and Portugal for 7 days trip together with Rizal and Wan. We visited Porto, Lisbon and Madrid. Despite getting almost broke when I was there (my credit card was bounced when we were in Lisbon, and I only had very limited cash on hands), I would say that the experience was truly worthwhile. We returned home on 5 January.
- 31 December 2006. Amidst the Eid celebration observed by Muslims all over the world, the USA and the Iraqi government decided to proceed with Saddam Hussein's execution and he was executed in such inhumane and degrading manner. He was verbally tortured and assaulted before he was executed. I was half awake when I watched the news on TV broadcasting his execution and pronounced that the former Iraqi leader was finally dead at his own rope.
- I guess I must have lost all of my memories in January as I cannot remember anything significant happening in January. All I can remember was that I keep on getting those annoying calls from Natwest and Carphone Warehouse asking me to pay for my bills, and I gave the same lame excuse - allowance x masuk lagi!!.lol
- Mid January. I started busy practicing for the Warwick Malaysia Night. I took part in the Bangra and Kurik Kundi dance for the event. I at the same time also got contracted with flu/cold/cough/high fever - possibly from one of the people from the MNite Practice, or more probably from NORSHIDA razali - she had the flu first, and I got it few days after that. A mere coincidence? I do not think so..lol. jgn marah ek NORSHI.. But thank God I have fully recovered from any sickness now.
- The Mnite 2007. From what I heard, the turnout was less than last year. Nevertheless, everything went well that night. But funny thing happened when we were about to come out to stage performing the Kurik Kundi dance. I had difficulties in getting the guys to get into their costumes, and it turned out that the music started so damn early that the guys missed the earlier part of the performance. lol. We only came out quite late during the performance, but luckily we managed to pull it off together. Ah, apart from the great play, dancing and fantastic dikir performances, people have been complaining about the food served during the dinner.
- Last week. Heavy snow fell in Coventry for two days!! It was fun during the 1st day, but I was really annoyed by it after a while. My shoes + jacket were all soaking wet and the road was badly congested due to the snow took me more than an hour to get back home from campus. Nevertheless, I had fun building the snowman and indulging myself into snowball fight. LOl.
- NOW. The fun is over!! I am at the library working on my international law essay which is due on next Monday. Well, currently I cannot absorb anymore from the reading, so I decided to take a short break and started updating my blog again.lol.