Monday, May 15, 2006

Go to Hell?!

Haihh.. another mundane chapter of my life. I have not much to do for today. Only studying, studying and more studying until I feel like vomiting. Heh, that is what I am supposed to be doing anyway, considering the exam is only in the 2 weeks to come.

Nevertheless, I still had the time to surf the net, and found this rather interesting video which I think is worth to share with everyone else, especially for those who have not watch Bulletin Utama for quite some time now. [ note: Adam, you might gonna love this one. Go and have a look]

Click here for the link.

And ouh, if you click on the user's name, you should be able to find some other videos related to this one.

P.S. Just imagine how mundane and pathetic my life is right now that I choose to spend my very limited leisure time by watching these kind of videos. Aiyaaa...

7 Comments:

Blogger Adam Ahmad said...

Yeah, read about it in Utusan few weeks ago. Although I think Dato' Seri Adnan Yaakob as a person has a right to voice his dissappointment with media, but as an educated politician, I think he should've known a better and effective way to slam the media.

After all, he is in fact the Menteri Besar. It's a pity that his actions only made it easier for the media to smack him yet again on his face.

But then again, he also knows it too well that whatever he said will be forgotten by Malaysians after some time. And I think that is so true :)

That's the story of Malaysia's politics. You can do something totally wrong today, tomorrow you will rise again as a great politician. Real life example? Tun Dr. Mahathir, Tengku Razaleigh, Datuk Seri Anwar Ibrahim, Datuk Seri Abdullah Ahmad Badawi and the list goes on and on.

May 15, 2006 11:30 PM  
Blogger shah said...

haha..
kata nak masuk politik..
banyak2 ler sabar.. :p

May 16, 2006 1:24 AM  
Blogger Irzan said...

Melayu mudah lupa it seems.

And it's fascinating to watch Dr. M manipulate this very fact for the removal of his deputy.

And now everybody who was hurt by the process seemed to forget ...

I dun hav time to watch the vid la faisal, maybe after my exam kot.. *commenting ada masa pulak ek?*

May 16, 2006 11:25 PM  
Blogger faisal said...

omg mirul
the video will only take less than 5 minutes, i swear
:p

hehe
yeah
good luck for ur exam
in my case, luck would not do any much different now, i need a miracle instead!!

haihh..

May 16, 2006 11:48 PM  
Blogger ChemGrad said...

cool~

just drop by..nice nice.

May 18, 2006 8:00 AM  
Blogger Irzan said...

both of us need a miracle dammit. :( medicine is soo00oo complicated. gah.

May 21, 2006 9:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. »

March 01, 2007 6:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home