Saturday, April 15, 2006

Last Day at Work..

Ouh, before I forget. I have now finally finished doing my part time job last wednesday. Yeay!! What a relief!!

Well, that is not the case actually. Somehow I am starting to miss my job now. Sigh. Not ONLY the money that I earned from it, but also the people whom I have got to know since I started working there.

I am gonna miss having to wake up as earliest as 530am just to get ready to work. I am gonna miss the moment when I had to do fast walking whenever I passed the bushes near the Westwood Games Hall because I was afraid of snakes or any other creepy reptiles that might bite me. Hehe, call it silly, but seriously, I am so scared of that thing.

And the one person that I am gonna miss so much is Denise.She has been very kind to me. Seriously, she is very much like a MOM to me. She would always make tea for me [ and us] when I first came to work early in the morning. I love chatting with her and I really enjoyed her company. Arghh, I love being pampered like that. That's why I said she is very much like a mom to me. Well of course, my MOM is not to be substituted to anyone else in this world. She's the best, of course!! Shit, suddenly I feel like I miss my mom so badly right now..

And ouh, not to forget the others as well. It was fun[ really??] working with these people and I really had a great time and I truly appreciate the a valuable experience [ and also the valuable moneyyyy] which I have earned from the job. I am now looking forward to do it again on the next vacation.

HoHo.

11 Comments:

Blogger Adam Ahmad said...

haha. i'll fly into london next sunday. be sure to meet me at gatwick ok? hihi.

damn. 7 more days before i fly back to not-so-great-britain. sigh.

April 15, 2006 2:30 AM  
Blogger faisal said...

i'll go and fetch u at the airport only if u promise to bring me some laksa, malaysian curry paste, malaysian comics and magazines, some malay movie dalam dvd and blablabla..

:P

April 15, 2006 3:12 AM  
Blogger Irzan said...

Oh man, you know what? I just realised that banyak giler komen tertunggak yg i din give u! ~~ pasal last time i masuk tengok2 the same entry je, so i thot this blog is updated on a weekly basis or something...

You work??? Tahan ke kerja + studying lagi? My friend in Bristol amik Law jugak, dia kata takde masa langsung nak kerja and study at the same time. Tapi memang lumayan la kerja ni kan...

April 15, 2006 9:59 PM  
Blogger (shah) 샿룰™ said...

adique... mana aci ko bley pesan barang dari keste... food or grubs x penting okey... aku nak COMIC... i miss my comics... that's why i hate my place... shit...

April 15, 2006 10:02 PM  
Blogger faisal said...

HaHa mirul
seriously, being a law student, i OUGHT not to have any leisure time, not at all.
but i am doing my part time work only during the easter break. and plus, i was BROKE back then. kalau x keja ada jugak kena jadik beggar dkt dpan church..hehe
erm,btw, mirul, i do update my blog, but not on weekly or regular basis.i update my blog whenever i feel like doing so.hehe

shahrul razi [omg, i cant believe i am calling u by this name], aku x der nyer nak fetch keste from the airport.jauh yg amat and aku dah start kelas lerr..

=)

April 15, 2006 10:11 PM  
Blogger alibaizuri said...

don't you miss the other guy who likes to put his arm around your shoulder? ;}

April 16, 2006 8:32 AM  
Blogger faisal said...

ewwwwww..
no, not at all
:P

April 16, 2006 11:28 AM  
Blogger Irzan said...

Wah I smell controversy here!!!

SPILL faisal SPILL!!!! YM PLS!!!

April 16, 2006 10:25 PM  
Blogger faisal said...

mirul
my laptop got broke down, again!!
yeah..
i am such an idiot, never know how to take a good care of my own stuff.
i am now using the computer at the library.

April 16, 2006 10:31 PM  
Blogger Irzan said...

ala... biasa la tu. sometimes we just careless, that's all. tapi kadang2 bukan careless pun, no matter how much we try our hard to take care of the thing (eg: relationship! bingo!) it fell apart jugak at the end.

so don't be too hard on yourself pls dear?

April 17, 2006 8:13 PM  
Blogger faisal said...

sigh
talking about relationship..
malas nak pk.
u carikkan utk i leh x mirul?
:P

April 17, 2006 8:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home