Thursday, April 20, 2006

silly me..

Today is not a good day, not at all for me.
Well, nothing really bad happened to me, it's just that I feel more intense than ever right now

My tort essay is due on next wednesday, yet I have only started reading few pages of the God-knows-how-many- pages of law articles on tort.

I think I am worrying too much about the essay, fearing the worst, that I might not be able to come out with a good essay before the deadline. While others have already started doing revision for the upcoming exams. I am still stuck with this bloody essay.

Usually, I do perform well even when I am under immense pressure, because that is what keep me going on doing my work. Well, at least not today.


It has been almost a week since I had a "decent" meal. I am getting sick and tired of eating all this unhealthy and junky stuff; fruits, chocs, trifle, toasts and etc. So I decided to cook pasta today. Well, everything was fine, I did my cooking, and when it came to the tasting,YUCKSSSSSSSSSS.. disgusting!! uwekkk!!! something is very wrong about the pasta, it's not burned, it's not overcooked.. but something is absolutely wrong with the so called fried pasta!! I checked the tomato paste.. and checked the label on the bottle.. IT'S ALREADY EXPIRED!!! UWEKK.. and got KULATTTTT some more inside the bottle.

sigh

lucky that i have not eaten it yet. otherwise i might end up getting food poisoning [ the last time i suffered from it was when i had someone's nasi goreng cina in LIVERPOOL. lol :P ].

Without any hesitation, i threw it away, and then started cursing myself.. bodoh, stupid, mangkuk..blablabla. Then i finally decided to cook chicken curry, using malaysian curry paste!! hehe.. sounds tasty to me. focus faisal! u need to focus!! I cannot screw up again this time!! I put the frozen chicken in the microwave, and heat it for like 15 minutes. And when I came back to check the chicken.. MASYAALLAH!! it's almost half cooked,only then i realised i put the wrong setting at the microwave, instead of defrozen, i set it "high".. damn.

Just figure what happened next.. lol

Hehe

I know I am not good at cooking.. okay, that's an understatement.. i know i am hopeless when it comes to cooking, but today would be the worst.

For the time being, maybe i should continue eating fruits, raw vegetables and toasts. I should not get any closer to the kitchen, at least for now. the last thing i would want to do is to burn down this entire place and to get other people kicking my ass for that.. aiyakss..

ok, i'd better get back to my reading now.

8 Comments:

Blogger (shah) 샿룰™ said...

Allahurabbi... adique... siannye ko... not underestimatin u... tapi kalo ko truskan makan fruits ok apa... raw vege... elok apa... toasts... pun ok what... junk food yg lain kurangkanla... kalo ko rasa ko helpless dlm bab masak nie... sila bukak internet n search sumthin yg kinda easy for you... easy to cook wit nice taste... then barula ko start doin sumthin else... start dari bawah ok... jgnler nak start dari atas plak... get the basic of cookin first...

April 20, 2006 10:36 PM  
Blogger hann said...

Law byk kerja kan faisal? haha at least you don't have your exams in 10 days time, which is what me and izza have! take your time, lepak2 :)

April 21, 2006 1:00 AM  
Blogger faisal said...

lepak2?
hehe
i still have a lot of revision works need to be done..
yeah
law byk workloads, and that is what driving me crazy..

can't wait for summer break
:P

hey hann
good luck to both of you guys ok
i am pretty sure that u guys are gonna do well in ur exams.
=)

April 21, 2006 3:01 AM  
Blogger (shah) 샿룰™ said...

apapun... ganbate kat ko okey... ganbate... ganbate...

April 21, 2006 5:27 AM  
Blogger Adam Ahmad said...

hmm...i wanna say something but i'd rather say it to faisal privately. *wink*

April 21, 2006 5:27 PM  
Blogger shah said...

aduiii kesian nyer mamat neh..
malnutrition nanti kang susah.
meh2 aku masak utk ko nanti.
ok? hehe :p
but no complaints.
btw dude studi rajin2!

April 23, 2006 12:31 AM  
Blogger faisal said...

cett
shah,
ko bleh arr
ader akak tlg kasik ko makan free hari2
:P

hehe
jgn marah dude
memain jer
suka kaco ko
:P

hehe

April 23, 2006 1:23 AM  
Blogger Irzan said...

Hey.

You know what. Archivalore tu, PANDAI GILE masak. I really do mean PANDAI NAK MAMPUS.

Pendek kata mmg bahagia la kalau duk ngan dia. Hehe.

Ni ha tadi pagi dia baru masak nasi beriani. Ya rabbi...

May 02, 2006 8:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home