Saturday, April 15, 2006

Stop Being Too Judgmental!!

Have you ever received this kind of message before this;

xxxxx (4/15/2006 2:40:48 PM): Adakah anda percaya Allah itu wujud,kalau anda percaya hantar e-mail ini kepada 100 orang yang berada didalam list anda atau semua orang dalam list anda la senang cakap sket dan jika anda tidak percaya anda sah kafir laknat.

or anything like this?-->>

"ALL MUSLIMS !!!
DONT DELETE! IF YOUR A MUSLIM! PLEASE READ THIS!
This is true.From Madina Sheikh Ahmed has sent this news.On a Friday
Sheikh Ahmed fell asleep reading the Quraan. Then he dreamt the Prophet
Muhammed (saw) standing in front of him and saying that in one-week
seven thousand people died but not even one was a true Muslim. None did
what ALLAH wanted. He also said now is a bad time. These days Wives dontlook after their Husbands, Girls go round without being covered they do
not respect parents or others, Rich do not look after the poor, they do
not give gifts or money or do not give fulfil zakaat.he also said to
Sheikh Ahmed make people understand to give zakaat, To do prayer and to
keep fast. The day of judgement is near. When There is a single star in
the sky, straight away the path of forgiveness will close. The writing in
the Quraan will disappear (vanish). The Sun will lower itself with
earth.The Prophet said whoever reads this news to someone else,
" I WILL ON THE DAY OF JUDGEMENT MAKE HIM A PLACE IN PARADISE, AND IF
SOMEONE DOES NOT BELIEVE THIS NEWS TO BE TRUE THEY WILL BE BANISHED FROM
PARADISE"
If a poor person gives out this news to other people his/her good wish
will come true. Sheikh Ahmed said if this is not true then my death will
be off a Non-Muslim. The Prophet said
" KEEP FAST, DO PRAYERS, GIVE ZAKAAT AND GIVE KINDNESS TO THE POOR"
Whoever Forwards This will get his/her reward in three days. One Person
forward it to 40 people he had 8, 000 thousand, take prophit in his
buisness. One Person did not believe this news and his son died. One
kept Saying he will forward it today, tomorrow but never forward this
news he died as well.
PLEASE DO NOT THINK THIS IS NOT TRUE.
PLEASE FORWARD THIS TO AS MANY PEOPLE AS POSSIBLE""

I have been getting quite a lot of this junky stuff these days. I have no idea why people keep on forwarding this messages to me. Because that is completely crap.

read the first message. Why in the world would someone wants to send a message of that kind? And if the other person who receives that message refuses/fails/not wanting to/etc to forward it to others, does it makes him as apostate? a kafir? That is absolutely ridiculous. Nobody, not anyone in this world has the authority to say another Muslim as kafir, except for the Almighty Allah. And if I am not mistaken, it is actually a sin for a Muslim to call another Muslim a kafir, without any reasonable excuse whatsoever.

And the second message. This is not the first time I actually received it. Well, the purpose is good. To remind us, the Muslims to stay obedience to Allah and to be a devout Muslim. But why in that message must be a part where it somehow threatens its receivers, where if the readers/receiever fail to forward it to others, some bad luck will happen to that particular person, and vice versa. Isn't that qada' and qadar are all on God's hand? And why must it force others to redistribute it? I thought in the Quran, in Al Baqarah if I am not mistaken, Allah clearly says that there is no compulsion in Islam. As i said before this, the content is good, not all of it of course, but some of it could be useful for others. But why must it comes along with threats? Islam has nothing with this kind of thing. And even if one wants to forward this kind of chain letter to others, please get rid off the part where it threatens others.

Erm.. I am no expert on this. And I shall not elaborate more on this. The last thing on earth that I would want to happen to me is people calling me an apostate and whatsoever. I hate people who are being too judgmental.

Talking about judgmental. I just got to know that this one person whom I know, who is quite religious [ i presume He is], has been doing some background checks on me, and apparently now he has some bad impressions about me. And what's worse? He has been asking my friends why don't Faisal do this and that.Who cares!! But I have no idea why must He do that kind of thing.Doesn't he has anything else better to do? Please stop asking around on how well did I behave before this. It is my life. I live my life according to my own expectation, not others.

Erkhh.. luckily a friend told me about this. I really should have avoid this dude before this. Just because I don't do this and that, it doesn't make me a bad Muslim. Erkh.. stop judging people.. and live your own life, not others.

Sorry if I sound rather hostile. But I do not like to be forced into doing something and I hate people trying to make me feel guilty of what I am.

Sigh..

Ok.Better get back to work now. I still have my essays which need to be done now.

16 Comments:

Blogger Audy said...

herm, cam kenal sojork that MR-I-Know-Everyhting!!

April 15, 2006 4:30 PM  
Blogger faisal said...

aha rizal
i am describing this I guy
aiyoo
tolong la jangan ganggu life aku lg.
ingat hidup under taliban regime ker nak paksa sumer org.

btol

mind your own business larr

=)

April 15, 2006 5:01 PM  
Blogger Irzan said...

Remember the guy that you told me, that you said tend to suffer from attention deficit disorder?

That's always jealous of other people all the time?

Well this guy may be like my friend that you described.

Sounds a bit like him tho.

He's jealous because you're having all the attention and having all the fun that you can have?

Tell him to f8ck off lar... i'm doing exactly what you told me. Ignore him completely and pretend like he never exist.

April 15, 2006 9:56 PM  
Blogger faisal said...

ermm
well mirul, our case are not exactly the same. mine has got nothing to do with attention deficit disorder or whatsoever.
This guy, he just love to know more about other people's life..

or i would rather say that this guy is quite a fundamentalist, islamic fundamentalist i mean.

huhu

btw, i hope u have managed to sort ur prob with that guy. as i said before this, ignorance is the best policy.

April 15, 2006 10:13 PM  
Blogger (shah) 샿룰™ said...

in this matter... nabi pun x pernah guna cara cam tue utk sebar agama ok... islam nie agama yg mudah ok... tapi bukan maksudnyer kiter bley suka-suki buat sumthin n relate it to religion... never in my life trust those chain mails... maybe ada good side dia, but to put one faith membuta tuli adalah benda yg salah... aku ingat lagi masa aku assist member aku masa dia nak buat text tazkirah dia, i said to him baik ko check balik sumer ayat2 tue... see if it really stated that way in al-Quran... resultin only half of it were right... the statement bukan nak tunjuk aku alim ke apa ker... aku buat jugak benda2 pelik nie... tapi kalo nak meletakkan satu hukum, pastikan ada dalil2nyer...

April 15, 2006 10:14 PM  
Blogger faisal said...

couldn't agree more.
=)

April 15, 2006 10:21 PM  
Blogger Adam Ahmad said...

ala...just do like what i always do bile dapat those chain letter. bace then delete la kalau inbox dah penuh. just ignore all the threats. FYI, aku tak penah pun forward any kind of email, and sampai sekarang ok jek :D

as with the guy that u're talkin bout, remember this, people will talk. people love to talk. some pple will never stop talking. so, ignore je this ppl. wasting ur time if u actually care about these ppl :)

April 16, 2006 2:23 AM  
Blogger alibaizuri said...

".... laa ikra ha fiddeen ...."
(i hope the romanise phrase above it phonetically correct.)

"... tiada paksaan di dalam agama ..."

April 16, 2006 8:35 AM  
Blogger faisal said...

yeah
no compulsion in islam
=)

April 16, 2006 11:27 AM  
Blogger E M K A S said...

emotional writing... it's been a while since I read such posts...

April 16, 2006 5:17 PM  
Blogger Irzan said...

Ignorance is the best policy!!!

I love you so so so so much!!! Your words rang in my ears tau tak! Cam resonance .. lol...

Islamist fundamentalist? Sounds like extrimist to me... judging how everyone is doing, cari-cari silap semua orang...

Can your solution be the same one as mine?

April 16, 2006 10:23 PM  
Blogger faisal said...

the funny thing is, the more i try to avoid this so called extremist guy, the more i keep on bumping into him.

damn!!

and he always has this stares at me.as if i nih jahat sangat
:P

whatever then.
i am now living my life the way i wanna it to be

April 16, 2006 10:30 PM  
Blogger faisal said...

this is the message which i have receieved from syakira regarding this entry;

When Allah says "there's no compulsion in
religion..", it may be general in wording, but its
meaning is quite specific. For your info, this verse
is speaking about the freedom of belief for human
being..... And it is clear that no one in this world
should be threatened or harmed in any way if he
does not wish to accept Islam. However, a Muslim
cant use that verse as a reason to neglect duties
to God. (That's what my lecturer told me.)... coz
the purpose of this verse is more twd the freedom
of belief...not abt the duties of Muslims. tapi i
totally agree with ya that its not our authority to
judge ppl.

However... In [Al-Hujurat:12], it talks about the
importance of brotherhood.i like this surah very
much la...hehe. it says... tak boleh backbiting,
slandering etc your own brothers/frens coz it's like
eating your own flesh.so, tell that guy who messed
up with ya to piss off and read Qur'an more...hehe
(only suggestion)

hehe, thanks a lot for ur suggestion. but i guess i'll just stick up with my decision to just ignore that guy, or anyone who wants to judge me.

thanks syakira. i never told u that i own a blog. maner awak dapat tau ni?:P

April 16, 2006 10:48 PM  
Blogger Irzan said...

"
and he always has this stares at me.as if i nih jahat sangat
"

omg!!!

he has a thing for you!!!

entah2 dia suka kat u sebenarnya tak? ugh!! disgusting!!!!!!!!

April 17, 2006 8:11 PM  
Blogger faisal said...

haha
merepek la weh
not in a million year okay..

=)

April 17, 2006 8:48 PM  
Blogger Irzan said...

Updates please! :)

April 19, 2006 3:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home