Wednesday, March 29, 2006

This is a boring one..!!

It has been raining for the past few days. One might not like the rain, but I certainly do. This certainly marks the end of winter!! Yeay!!

Now finally, I no longer have to wear all those bulky winter clothings which always make me look like a little penguin [ a friend told me that i look like one whenever I walk in that winter clothings.. damNNN. Am I that horrible?? huhu].

The flowers are now already started to bloom, the birds are chirping everywhere. but one bad thing about it? those slimy worms!! cacing!! are also now can be found everywhere. yucks!! they are sooooo disgusting. omg, does this also means that all sort of creatures which were hiding/hibernating [I dunno where they all have gone to before this, just presuming they were hiding somewhere] during the winter will now all come out? Omg, does this also includes all the scary snakes?? aiyaksss.. I do not mind if they wanna come out now, as long as they won't take me as their prey. erghh!!

Whatever it is, I like the weather now.

Anyway, finally, after having some troubles with my laptop, now I am back to business. Apparently what happened before this was that I indeliberately deleted one of my Window file [ how could that ever happen huh?!]. Well, my laptop was previously infected with lots and lots of spyware that made it very slow. That somehow always irritates me, and I lost my temper when it got stuck while I was doing my reading [ where I lost my reading page!!]. So I continuosly pressing the keyboard [ that was the way of how I expressed my anger towards this stupid laptop!!], and suddenly it appeared to me that I have unintentionally deleted one of my window file.. aiyakss.. pretty stupid huh? Yeah, silly me!!

But now, the problem is solved when I reformatted my laptop. yeay. But too bad that I still cannot reinstall microsoft office document into my laptop. Any idea how can I do that? I would not be able to do my essay [ forget about the computer lab or the library, I won't go there..hehe], not until I have installed microsoft office [word especially] into this laptop. Huarghhh..

Urghh.. Happy Spring Break to everyone!!. And for those who have gone back to Malaysia [x ajak pon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!], buy me something please.. instant laksa kerr... Hehe.. I have been craving to eat Malaysian Food [esp laksa] for quite a while now.

I can't wait for suMMer!!!

8 Comments:

Blogger alibaizuri said...

you should ask your friends who are currently on hols back home to buy you the MS Office. ;)

OR alternatively you can get me to send it to you ;)

March 29, 2006 2:45 AM  
Blogger Adam Ahmad said...

i did ask u to come home with me but u dont want to :P anyway, malaysia is soooooo damn nice! haha. i ate nasi lemak...a very good one. then, i've told you i went to mamak. and tomorrow, i'm going to midvalley to watch movies and shopping!!! hihi. i can imagine your face when you're reading this. haha. and love it! hihi. gosh...i am so evil. ok la faisal, i want to go out and enjoy kuala lumpur :P

oh yeah, why is everyone's laptop seem to rosak nowadays? u r like the 5th person that I know laptop rosak. sigh.

March 29, 2006 12:06 PM  
Blogger faisal said...

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

u r so damn evil

=(

seriously, i feel so depressed everytime i read ur blog entry. i could sense that u r having a whole lot of fun there.

xper2. summer is coming up soon. can't wait to go back and travel dkt malaysia.

adam, jom travel nanti weh

March 29, 2006 12:23 PM  
Blogger shah said...

hahah..
laptop rosak??
get a new one larr..
mari lah mengabiskan duit scholar beramai2 ek..
hohoho :p

March 29, 2006 7:49 PM  
Blogger Adam Ahmad said...

planning to go to sabah during summer. want to go to all those pulau. wanna join?

March 30, 2006 1:22 AM  
Blogger Irzan said...

Faisal ure be coming back this Summer ke? Perhaps we'll meet up somewhere in Tanah Melayu?

April 16, 2006 10:31 PM  
Blogger faisal said...

sure
that would be great
=)
come to perak will ya?
:P

April 17, 2006 3:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY!
» »

August 24, 2006 11:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home