Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Warwick Games 2006

It has been a while since I last posted something on this blog.
I was not really busy, for God sake I would rather do blogging than studying, because I am just not yet in the mood for that. But it was the internet connection, which was fluctuating for the past few days which have stopped me from doing so. Damn!! I still wonder why is the internet connection is sooo damn slow even when everyone, almost everyone has gone for their easter break. Whatever..

By the way, we had Warwick Games last weekend. It was a great event, with large number of participations from other universities. Urmm, I cannot really comment much on the games because I did not really take part in any of the sports *daaaaa.. I hate football sooo damn much*, but still, I was there as one of the volunteer for the event.

But here are some of the pictures which I have taken during the event itself.



mentally disturbed !! Posted by Picasa


volunteer yg pemalas..*instead of selling the food at the bar, i decided to try this stupid game and ended up being a fool by losing to that kid* Posted by Picasa


some of the volunteers: Hannah, Khalis, Rizal Posted by Picasa


yeay. my first laksa in 6 months!!! Posted by Picasa


my tag: Food and Beverage Master Posted by Picasa

HaHa. I know this is an entry on Warwick Games and I know I am supposed to have at least one picture of people playing games on the field.But too bad that I do not have any of it.HeHeh. I just could not be bothered to go outside and stayed in the freezing cold weather just for the sake of watching a group of people running here and there chasing a stupid ball * HaHa, no offense to football lovers, but I am just not into it*, where in the end I might end up getting stroke or something. HeHe.

Instead, I opted to stay at the comfy bar, watching formula 1 on TV and had some free food to go along with.

Yeah I know I am such a lazy ass. But i still did my work, by making sure that all the food and beverage were being sold and all the volunteers were being fed.

Overall, the event went well, just as we planned it to be. Congratulations to the MSA committee and thanks a lot to all of the volunteers. We love you warwick!!

7 Comments:

Blogger alibaizuri said...

master .....
master......

LOL =)

laksa meister? ;)

March 21, 2006 2:03 PM  
Blogger wénkt said...

dem lakse!

nvr mind, tunggu adam dryx kene pi paris, i kirim la laksa penang!!

March 21, 2006 4:56 PM  
Blogger Hafizah said...

can i link ur blog?

March 22, 2006 2:24 PM  
Blogger faisal said...

hafizah,
sure u can do that
=)

March 22, 2006 6:43 PM  
Blogger Audy said...

#@%$@#%!!! aku tak sempat makan laksa!!!

March 23, 2006 10:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work » »

February 14, 2007 7:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... 900 honda custom Phentermine fluoxetine combination http://www.herbal-and-supplements-and-lecture.info/Nutrix_supplements.html sports articles on soccer Perriwinkle bridesmaids dress Arizona state university online mv ba tuning alfa romeo 147 Land rover cd discovery 0 Stories of medical malpractice physical therapy Custom dodge neons saab tools Sam-e all natural supplement Botox injectie fluoxetine

March 03, 2007 10:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home