Thursday, April 06, 2006

Jauh Perjalanan, Luas Permandangan...

It has been a busy week.
I was gone since last friday, where I went travelling to Birmingham [yeah, i know it is sooo damn near to my place but I still called it travelling], Manchester and Liverpool for 7 days. And now, I am back in Warwick. Nothing much has changed since I left [ for goodness sake, I was gone for only one week, not a year..HeHe], except for the signs at the Pool Meadow Bus Station, which I found rather confusing.

Anyway, I had a good one week trip. Thanks to great hospitality which I have received from Hazwan, Hairel, Apis, Dodo, Zawani [ thanks for the treat], and Izwan. HaHa. Too bad for Izwan because he has to see me again next week because I missed the chance to shop at Cheshire Oak because I was broke when we were there, and was informed that PNB has deposited our allowance only when we already went back to Liverpool. Damn!! I hope nobody is buying that Tommy and GAP jacket because I just love it soooo much..and I wanna have it sooo badly..!!!

There are few things which I forsurely will not forget about the trip. I shall not forget this one time where Dodo and I got into a stranger's car with the intention to give him the direction to this on place,but apparently it turned out that the driver is GAY, a sexual predator and was only seeking for prey. Yucks!!! It was like seeing a ghost, that I was berzikir through out the entire journey!!!! We both were still shivering even after that freak let us go!! Remember Dodo, don't you ever get into a stranger's vehicle, no matter how nice that person is. Lucky for us, nothing really bad happened that night, otherwise I might miss the chance to go and visit Izwan the next day after that.HeHe. One thing forsure, I still remain as a virgin as that guy did not touch me at all [ I was sitting at the back seat]. However I am not very sure about Dodo, as he was sitting next to the driver, and it happened dark at night. HiHiHi. I feel sorry for you dodo.

And now I finally know that when it comes to cooking, we both are at the same par. We both suck at it. Seriously. No offense Izwan. But remember nasik goreng that you cooked during the last night I was in Liverpool? I did not eat it at all, I just threw it away when you did not see it. Nice attempt, but maybe we should put less onions in it for next time okay? Or maybe we should just dine out when I come over to your place again okay? Hehe. Sorry dude. But spending time with you is always great.

To both Hairel and Apis [ I know you are not used to be called by this name, but I just can't help it..HeHe], it was great meeting both of you guys. That movie was GREAT!! HeHe. Too bad I was the only one watching the movie while both of you guys fell asleep. HeHe.

Thanks to all.Thanks again.Nice meeting all of you guys. Good Luck to Dodo who will soon be participating in some International Fashion Show in Manchester. To Apis, Hope you had a great time while you were in the UK, and have a safe journey back home. Don't forget to gimme your account number because I need you to do me a small favor.Hehe. To Hairel, thanks for being such a nice host, though you barely knew me, and it was the first time we met each other. I am gonna miss your cookings, especially your nasik goreng!!!!!And to Izwan, enjoy your trip to Italy. Too bad I am not able to join the trip because I just cannot afford to miss another week from my work and assignments. Have a nice day to everyone.

And now I am back to my mundane daily routine. Sigh... if ONLY Shah did not cancel his trip to the UK, I would have something better to do now. Make sure you'll come next year okay!!! cettt...

Who wants to come to warwick and visit me now?

anyone??!

long silence...

.

13 Comments:

Blogger alibaizuri said...

Welcome back. =)

Miss your postings ... eehehhehe ...
oh and good on you for remaining a virgin... LOL.

Now that'll teach you to hop into a stranger's car... at night plak tu! Hmm.

I'll be going to Essex next year for 2 weeks .. God willing kalau sempat, we could meet up or something.

Ta ~~ .

April 07, 2006 12:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

menariks percutian ko
ahaks
tunggu la aku update cite percutian aku..best ar jumpe ko.
inside man buhsan..sbb tu aku tido
huhu
nnti i bg acc number k
sayonara UK

April 07, 2006 1:02 PM  
Blogger shah said...

waa besh gler berjalan... tak ajak siots! heheh :p

waaa seb baik ko tak jadik mangsa driver tuh... abis arr kesucian mu itew nanti..
:D

yer arr2...nx year aku dtg!!

April 07, 2006 3:52 PM  
Blogger (shah) 샿룰™ said...

huhu... adique... sronot ko jalan... nantiler aku year braper krg sampailer aku kat uk tue... u better not open my blog right now okey... tgh kosong giler... aku blum pikir nak sumbat apa kat dlm tue... jgn sampai ko yg aku sumbat dlm tue... anyway, nice kowin that u had a great trip... haha... was it a trip... wuteva... chiow okey...

April 08, 2006 9:02 PM  
Blogger imree said...

silalah pakai baju mcm tu lg di sini ye? =P

April 11, 2006 8:17 PM  
Blogger (shah) 샿룰™ said...

imree... ko masih bernyawa... sila support aku visit tempat korg... aku xde duit nak jalan...

April 15, 2006 6:52 AM  
Blogger faisal said...

OMG!!!
imree, what did dodo tell u??
noooooo
the way i dressed malam tuh had nothing to do with what happened on that night

eyy,i was wearing the black turtle neck jumper, and i was told that u also have one of the kind, kan?

haha.

it was not because of what i wore on that night okay.

cilaka dodo.buat fitnah

April 15, 2006 10:18 PM  
Blogger Irzan said...

You should've have a one nite stand with the driver act.. lol...

OK la ok la ure not desperate i knoe..!!!

April 16, 2006 10:27 PM  
Blogger faisal said...

heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
it was not a one night stand at all
we just happened to get into the wrong car
and that driver just soooo happened to be gay
anyway
he was not interested on me.
lucky me
=)

i am still very much a virgin la mirul.lol.:P

April 16, 2006 10:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

kesian Izwan....biarpun die tak pandai masak...tp die layan tetamu dengan baik...silela berterime kasih..ok.

April 17, 2006 6:52 PM  
Blogger faisal said...

ok2 ler
terima kasih byk2 la izwan
erm izwan
perlu ke ko komen and puji diri sendiri??

hehe
kantoi baca entry nih and puji diri sendiri

anyway
izwan is always a great friend
ko masak x sedap pon xper..
:P
still dimaafkan

April 17, 2006 8:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"i am still very much a virgin la mirul.lol.:P" FAISAL, SILE JGN BUAT KENYATAAN PALSU PLEASE....

April 18, 2006 5:18 PM  
Blogger faisal said...

then prove that i am wrong
:P

only if u can do that

*evil grin*

=)

April 19, 2006 12:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home