Saturday, April 15, 2006

Updates!!

Blogging is like my new hobby. Hobby is something that you will only do during your leisure time, aight?I do not have that much of leisure time for now. So that is the reason I have not updated my blog for the past few days [ or maybe weeks]. It's not like I ni "hangat2 tahi ayam" okayyy Adam?? And plus, I did not do much of travelling this easter holiday. I only went to Liverpool, Manchester and Birmingham jerr [cuti2 dalam negara].. The last thing on earth that I wanna do is to blog on my mundane daily routines. Yuckss.. Sangat2 boring.

My essays deadline is on next week, and I still have not done anything much for it.don't feel like doing it really, but just for the sake of not wanting to fail for my paper, and then facing other undesirable consequences, I will do it.. erkk.. Hurmm..

i WILL do it. ANd i will certainly have to finish it. It just that I yet to feel the pressure of to do it. Sigh. I was sort of freaking out last week, worrying that I might not finish my legal theory essay [ which accounts for 40% of my final mark], but now I am back to who I am, ignorance, and of course.. pemalassssss..

While Hannah is now struggling doing her reading at Learning Grid, and Mars reading the case on Abbott, I am busying myself watching Prison Break [episode 17], and Lost [ though it is getting a bit draggy now]. What's next on my movie list?

Ouh by the way, I went to the cinema earlier today, watching SCARY MOVIE 4. And the verdict? If you are thinking of watching it at the cinema, better stop doing it now. Downloading it from the internet or at least buy a dvd [pirated one] of it would be a better idea. It is not worth of your money!! Seriously. Go and watch Ice Age 2 instead..!!

Ok then. Wanna continue watching some drama/movie for now. And Adam, I have now finally updated my blog. So please stop complaining about it. HeHeHe. and I am not hangat2 tahi ayam okayyyy.. :P

7 Comments:

Blogger (shah) 샿룰™ said...

adique... aku dah siap bloq aku... siap dgn luahan hati aku tensen x dapat gi obw tahun nie... i'm mad, sad actually... and this monday birthday si paraok tue... aper citer paraok tue tetiba diam aaa...

April 15, 2006 6:50 AM  
Blogger Irzan said...

urm.. hangat2 taik ayam? hm... no comment ;)

April 15, 2006 10:02 PM  
Blogger alibaizuri said...

eh .. dun la like dat lil bro ... ehhehe ur bro here terasa plak =)

but seriously we've been missing ur postings... welcome back.

=)

April 16, 2006 8:33 AM  
Blogger Irzan said...

Tengok la Desperate Housewives pls... then take the character comparison kat Tickle.com okie? See which one are you most likely to be as.

April 16, 2006 10:26 PM  
Blogger faisal said...

mirul
i am a big fan of desperate housewives la
and i have already done that test, but mine was the one on the desperate housewives website, not dkt tickle.com

guess what?
my ideal wife would be lynette scarvo!!
bloody hell!!
i can never be controlled by a woman!!
it is morally wrong!!

April 16, 2006 10:33 PM  
Blogger Irzan said...

hahahah omg giler babi betul la. lynette scavo is an ideal woman sebenarnya!!! a perfect role model la (kononnya) yang sangat perfect (sesuai je ngan u jadi lawyer kan)

tapi are you thinking of having kids then jaga macam lynette nanti? ahaks.. cam kelakar giler! takpe ur wife will be HER and you be someone else okie?

btw "controlled by a woman"??? apakah maksudnya tu? she is manipulative BY herself! mana ada controlled by any other woman? she even control her husband la! ;)

April 17, 2006 8:18 PM  
Blogger faisal said...

that's why larr i said
in that test, it said that my IDEAL WIFE would be someone like lynette. she herself is a megalomaniac, and very possesive aight?
test tuh bukan on my characteristics larr
my characteristics mcm gabrielle.
=)

same ek kita?
dua2 mcm gabrielle

April 17, 2006 8:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home