Monday, March 13, 2006

Penantian Berakhir

The first thing I did when I woke up this morning - called my brother to ask him about his SPM results.

His results, erm how do I say this, a bit devastating for me. But he sounded okay on the phone, as if nothing happened. The same goes to my dad. Omg, this is so not fair! When I got a horrible results for my trial SPM, my parents cannot stop blabbering to me. But when it comes to my brother, they just sat there quietly! Damn! Whatever, just hoping that he could still gain a place at any local IPTA or polytechnics. Or maybe to join the ATMA. Whatever he thinks suit him the best.

Anyway, I also called my junior from koleq, asking of how well did they do for their SPM. I was relieved to hear that the boys did quite well this time, with 50 students scoring straight A's, 16 straight A1 with the Min grade of 2.01. Not bad huh?

Congratulations guys!!

And for my brother, wait until i get back home!! *mencari rotan*

I am hoping that whatever you choose to do next, you do it full heartedly!! Not because you want to follow your fellow friends, and not because ayah tell you to do so.

9 Comments:

Blogger wénkt said...

ahaks... my family gak la yang ok.. adik wan dpt 8A 3B... not bad la... lebih kurang abang dia gak la....

merasalah skrg aku mencari idea untuk beli hadiah utk dia... adeiii

March 13, 2006 11:57 AM  
Blogger Adam Ahmad said...

haha. well...let ur bro choose his life la. hihi.

anyway, just read farouk's msg kat group. and i must say koleq is improving. come on koleq!!!

March 13, 2006 3:56 PM  
Blogger Irzan said...

When you said that you expected your dad to scold your bro for not scoring anticipated result, it almost seems like your advice for your bro contradicts.

Did you study because of your dad or because you wanted to?

;)

March 13, 2006 4:15 PM  
Blogger faisal said...

Mirul,
what i meant was that i think, and i believe that my parents are being way too lenient on my little brother, especially this one. It is not all about he was not studying for his Spm. It is about how his behaviour is. I am not saying my brother is a delinquent, but he is one person who can easily be influenced by his peer group, bad peer group.That is why i always expect my parents to be tough on him.

March 13, 2006 6:59 PM  
Blogger Irzan said...

That was my thoughts afterward, actually, after reflecting the same case on my brother. I was kinda set back reading your brother's reply "dapat masuk matrik/poli pun jadi", that was the EXACT same thing that came out of my bro's mouth when I asked what did he expect from his SPM. ;)

Oh and by the way, I linked yah. Which university are you from?

March 14, 2006 12:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

aku tak tauler adique... ko ingat ko sorg... memangler aku sedar aku tak suka nak guna kepala otak aku nie... tapi at least aku study gak... try to maintain my marks... as i know... as one yg slalu ada result stable di bursa saham kat foyer tue... tapi bile adik aku... ak' ela... any resuts dia yg truk xde la kena fire truk2 rite... time matriks aku, kena fire sampai hilang mood for 1 freakin week till my ex calmed me... expectation... i do hate that thing... it sux...

March 18, 2006 9:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. Soccer shields Car gps in safety system Compare gps gps auto navigation tinygps.com Milf galore allegra newton utah

February 23, 2007 6:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! Answering services alabama Remove look2me adware Area rugs discount prices low cost zithromax Email marketing customer contact strategy Fiat g.91 Boating accident newport news

March 02, 2007 8:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. So you wanna.com dvd players caribbean cruises Sara hardcore

March 05, 2007 12:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home