Sunday, March 12, 2006

The Big Day?!

Well, i almost forgot that SPM will be announced today.
I still remember that during my year, my batch achieved the best *if i am not mistaken* SPM result ever for Koleq. On that morning, we first gathered in front of the Pavillion before we all together walked passing the guard house, later the F4 blocks with all the students were standing on both sides of the road, congratulating us for getting such result.
When we reached Dataran Pemimpin, the "ceremony"kicked off with a short speech *was it?!* and later on a teacher *once again i cannot recall of his/her name* started calling the names of all the top scorers. That is pretty much that I can still remember.
Ouh, I still remember one more thing. A junior told me that I look so devastated and upset on that day, despite the fact that I did okay in the SPM.
I have my own reason to be ashamed of my result though, especially considering that I was a Malay Language Debater for the school team, yet I did not manage to get a good result for Malay Language. What a shame!!

HaHa. That was two years ago. Or was it four? Well, I have almost forgotten of how many years I left the school.

Anyway, I have been sending lot of messages to my lil brother at home, asking what does he thinks he will get for his SPM results. And he always comes out with this one typical answer

"dapat masuk matriks atau politeknik pun jadi lar"

I hate it when he gave me that kind of response. So I have some tricks at hand. I told him that he should not expect to get any souviner when I came back this summer if he eventually does not do well in his SPM. See how clever could I be sometimes?! *wink*

I did not really mean of what I said, but I just do not want him to just easily give up like that, and not to have high ambitions in life.*Ouh shit, now I sound more like a dad huh?!*

Whatever it is, I am praying and wishing him the very best of luck. I want to be amongst the first person to know his result. And dik, no matter what you get for your SPM, you will still get your souviner. See how kind could I be to my little brother? So who says that I do not care about my other siblings huh?!

It's 730am in Malaysia now. Should I call him now? Or should I be more patient, and just wait for him to message me? At what time will the result come out anyway?

I am waiting patiently..

Good Luck bro!!


7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hurm ejal.... sungguh berinspirasi la... sedeypun ade.... okies...
keep it up ok...

March 13, 2006 4:52 AM  
Blogger shah said...

hi..
hehe abg mithali.. :)

March 13, 2006 12:33 PM  
Blogger Adam Ahmad said...

OMG. this is my 3rd comments. it seems that i have nothing better to do. hihi. well, i'm takin a break from study :P

anyway, faisal...faisal, i never knew that u can be abang mithali. haha. well..we learn something new everyday.

hey..why didnt I remember all the things that u described on our results' day? TIPU nih!

March 13, 2006 4:05 PM  
Blogger Irzan said...

Well I guess you're disappointed now, more or less. No souviner for brother I guess!

March 13, 2006 4:21 PM  
Blogger faisal said...

Adam
we did have that thing arr
when this one che'gu called out the name of all straight a's students.

don't you remember??

anyway mirul, yeah, i kinda upset with my lil bro now, but he will still get his souviner.

abg mithali?haha. not even near to that okay shah.

March 13, 2006 6:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

adique... perluke ko tulis pasal benda kat dataran pemimpin tue... koleq sux ok... seriously... though i've been there b4... cheers for sweet revenge... i really should do that... drop of PMR's result... SPM's i really don't know about the state rite now... all past farouk said... koleq's reputation... far from their aims... people have this way of thinkin ok... they said that they'll try... meanin... mostly...they won't try their best...rarely... they really try their best... we... the one who commentin... sit, relax, being scared... and then pissed... huhu...

March 18, 2006 9:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! consumer+report+on+dishwashers greg myers farmers insurance Dedicated and colocated servers Rolling hills botox injections Games i can play for free professional business web site hosting Rules of tennis manual

February 17, 2007 4:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home